Media Playback API- V1.0
You can use this API to access CXone recording media. Depending on the media type, you get the metadata and transcript, or a link to the media file. This API is generally used for playing back media. Your account must be configured with one of the following products to utilize these APIs.
• inContact Quality Management
• inContact Audio Recording
• inContact Screen Recording
• NICE inContact CXone Audio Recording Enterprise
• NICE inContact CXone Quality Management Enterprise
• NICE inContact CXone Screen Recording Enterprise
• NICE inContact CXone Quality Optimization Enterprise
• NICE inContact CXone Quality Management Pro with Voice Recording
• NICE inContact CXone Audio Recording Pro
In order to use these APIs, you must create an Access Key then generate a CXone API token that you can use as a bearer token when calling Media-Playback APIs. Access Keys can be created after enabling the Access Key permissions, then creating an Access Key in the users Profile or by navigating to the access key tab on the employee page.